Many owners choose to undertake repairs and upgrades whilst and under the management of All Points Marine. We have a network of marine professionals who have proven to be capable of providing the quality of workmanship and professionalism expected by our clients and to a standard we feel is necessary to maximize the lifespan and enjoyment of your yacht.
Large or small, your projects will be managed with the most important aspects of project management forming our company policies. This includes the basic but often overlooked disciplines:
- Tight and accurate budgetary control
- Ensuring project remains on track to meet planned deadlines
- Attention to detail when creating specifications for contractors
- Coordination of contractors that have proven good service
- Strict supervision of workers and contractors
- Regular reporting to owners or representatives
The above applies to a project of any size, be it the complete refit of a super yacht or the servicing of on board machinery. The importance of supervision and project administration is never take for granted.
Our services are not limited to the field of yacht and project management. We undertake a number of other services in house to complement the service sector of the marine industry and use our training and experience to provide other aspects important to our core business.
- Source and Supply of Equipment and Spares.
- Electrical Installations
- Marine Electronics
- Marine Consultancy